With 12% glycerin, this mask attracts and retains intense moisture for your skin. Hyaluronic acid adds additional hydration benefits, while antioxidant-rich prickly pear extract soothes sensitive skin and helps protect from future irritants. When combined, these ingredients work together to provide long-lasting nourishment to support the skin barrier.
How it works
How to use
The Multi Moisture Mask is multi purpose.
Daytime Mask: Distribute evenly across clean skin. Wait 20 minutes. Rub excess into skin.
Overnight Mask: Distribute a moderate layer evenly across skin after cleansing and let absorb overnight.
Daily Moisturizer: Apply a small amount to clean skin. Use on face, hands, and anywhere dry skin isa concern.
If combining with a serum, use serum first. Use all over the body where dry skin is a concern.
- Adds and maintains moisture for lasting hydration
- Calms sensitive skin and reduces redness
- Supports and protects a healthy skin barrier
- Plumps the skin and softens fine lines
Prevents moisture loss and supports the skin’s barrier
Reduces the appearance of fine lines while maintaining lush hydration
Prickly pear extract
Soothes sensitive skin and protects against environmental stressors
The Multi-Moisture mask is my ultimate “all-arounder.” I keep it in every single makeup and handbag. As someone with dry skin, I love to use it as an overnight mask a few times a week. When I want a little extra care and the weather is dry, I add a small amount on top of the Super Serum for all-day moisture.
My favorite use of the Multi-Moisture Mask is for travel. I use the mask before and during my frequent flights, confident that it won’t show and will keep my skin barrier protected.
- TRToni R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Ageing, Dryness, Large Pores, Sun DamageRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoGreat for winter time
This is a great starter product to check out sonsie with. It's strange weather here in FL and my skin has been feeling it. I use it once or twice weekly as a mask. Fingertip amount and spread a thin layer over my face and let it set in. Wonderful moisturizer. I'm a couple weeks into use and feel a difference in my skin.
- JLJonny L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Wrinkles, Sun Damage, Dryness, Sensitivity, BlackheadsRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBought another one
I just did a review for the bundle and mentioned i had bought another moisturizer for my Beauty Bag. I use it for my everyday lotion. Pamela says you can put it anywhere on the body so I use it on my knees, feet and hands, and of course anywhere that is dry. It's my favorite because it is long lasting!
- SHSukey H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoOne of the best products I have tried in a long time
Very multi purpose. The perfect mask or everyday moisturizer. Applies beautifully under makeup
- MLMary-Ann L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Ageing, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAmazing
I love that it has multiple uses and its not greasy at all. My skin feels and looks great. Sometimes I dab a little on my long haired dried ends. lol!
My only wish is the applicator. I have arthritis in my fingers and I find those 5-6 sided twist tops killer for me. I would not buy it again until this was updated somehow.
- BFBob F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What is your skin type? NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Ageing, WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFlight saver
I use this mask religiously during travel, especially on long flights to help my skin deal with the dry air when on planes. I love it.